Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you think that she wants to be my friend???

So ok there is this girl and we are kinda friends but not really and do you think she wants to be my friend or all of the things are just because she really does like them so here is the list everything is about myspace



1. i have a song on my myspace then she put it on her's.



2. in bullitens she always for song she always has the songs that i said in a other quizzes that i had no idea she even liked



3. on a quiz she put as her fav show degressi and on my profile it says that that is one of my fav shows



4. on my myspace i put a music bg and now she has hers about music to and she hasen't changed her bg in 5 mon



5. she has a rock song as do i



6. on most of the quizzes i do she always does them to



so i am not on her top friends or anything but idk i think she wants to be my friend idk if i should say something to her or what i mean i am not gonna go up to her and say do you wanna be my friend or anything so do you think she wants to be my friend or we are just alot alike



Do you think that she wants to be my friend???

The sincerest form of flattery is imitation....sounds like this girl really admires you and will probably really want to be your friend. Why don't you send her a private message on myspace, something like "hey, was checking out your profile and see that we have loads in common" and then give her your email address so you girls can talk on msn. good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs