Monday, December 28, 2009

Lack of Privacy? Possessiveness? Normal?

The person I am dating (6 months or so) does this: If I am over at his place and am going to shower he wants the door open. I was toweling off one day and I realized he could see me because of how the mirrors in the bathroom are. When I tried to hide behind the shower curtain he said he couldnt see me and came in the bathroom.



He also will say we can do something Friday or Saturday night and won't say which day. I always think this is so I don't make other plans and he knows I will be at home.



He lives about 20 minutes away and recently suprised me by coming over (he did bring me dinner). And when he comes over he wants to go to every place I normally go (liquor store and the like).



He also quizzed me about my friends on Myspace and who has called or sent me text messages. He also has my password for my cell phone account online so he can see who I talk to.I am wondering if this is normal behavior and if I should worry. I find it a bit possessive and it seems to be increasing



Lack of Privacy? Possessiveness? Normal?

Totally abnormal. The shower thing is actually creepy. Is he suspecting that an alien might fall from the sky into the bathroom or what?



Lack of Privacy? Possessiveness? Normal?

Run for the door! If he is this bad now, it will only get worse.



Lack of Privacy? Possessiveness? Normal?

leave him, he is so contoling you. If he was a reall boyfriend he will give u privacy and not be controling u.



Lack of Privacy? Possessiveness? Normal?

you need to talk to him about it. thats really creepy. even if guys want to know where you are every second of the day (and most do if they care that much) they usually keep their feelings in check and give you space. this guy is just ridiculous and you need to make sure that you aren't getting yourself into a bad situation.



Lack of Privacy? Possessiveness? Normal?

That does sound creepy. I was raised with the philosophy "you don't need to know everything" He does not need to know everything, and if he has a problem with that, then you are wasting your time (and his). I say change your passwords, close the doors, have a chat with him and set limits. Then enforce them.



Lack of Privacy? Possessiveness? Normal?

He had you shower with the door open so he could see you naked dingy.He is also wondering if your hot for him and he may be insecure and wanting to know what kind of girl you are.For instance he is wondering " does she party with a bunch hot stud "guy friends" ? Or does she act like a lady when Im at work? Time will tell though, give it another 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs