Monday, December 28, 2009

I really wanna know who is who on the cover of the Private series by kate brian, I already kno who T

I've been dwelling on this question ever sinds I got the first book ... and don't mind if your guessing but I really wanna kno who who is who ...



I did a quiz on the others myspace wich told me that



Noelle=Is the one looking right at the camera (Has her arms crossed)



Ariana=In the back with her light blond hair in a ponytail



Taylor=the one with the red sweater(about to whisper something secretly)



Kiran=is the one on the back of the book with a blue sweater



Yet I didn't think the faces matched the characters so my guess was



Taylor= the one with the red sweater(about to whisper something secretly)



Ariana=Is the one looking right at the camera (Has her arms crossed)



Kiran=In the back with her light blond hair in a ponytail



Noella= is the one on the back of the book with a blue sweater



now im just confused .. and the latetest book inner circle was a bit more confusing .. who's who on that cover ??



I really wanna know who is who on the cover of the Private series by kate brian, I already kno who Taylor is..

This is seriously confusing but between you and me we can figure this thing out.



First let me just say that the most recent book has nothing really to do with the previous books. the girl on the cover in the yellow blouse is the contest winner. I believe she's depicting Natasha.



And now the issue at hand. After reading what you posted and rechecking and revising my theory of the book covers. Here's what I believe. The first five book covers the people on them are Ariana, Noelle, Kiran, and Taylor or just Ariana, Noelle, and Kiran. We never really see Reed. Weird, huh?



So when you see a girl with long straight brown (or dark brown) hair that's Noelle.



Ariana is the blonde with the ponytail



Kiran is the girl with the short brown bob.



And Taylor has long wavy brown hair.



I really wanna know who is who on the cover of the Private series by kate brian, I already kno who Taylor is..

i agree with the above answer, but i thought noelle was supposed to be the "drop dead gorgeous" one %26amp; if that's her than the other girls put her to shame..not how i imagined her at all. i always switched the "cover noelle" and the "cover taylor" because i thought it fit better! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs