Monday, December 28, 2009

Im on myspace. Why wont it let me log in? It keeps telling me "incorrect login" . Im using

Im using the same information when answering questions on myspace on someones personal quiz test. But everytime i try to take a quiz, it wont let me submit because it says that my account password is wrong or something stupid like that. My family is part of the yahoo network, there needs to be something done about this or someone is going to here about this!



Im on myspace. Why wont it let me log in? It keeps telling me "incorrect login" . Im using the same informatio

before you go getting all spastic and trying to threaten people for your stupidity, pay attention to what you're saying. if you did, you'd know that it's highly possible that your myspace has been hacked. spoofing/phishing are the common terms used for it. a hacker creates a myspace page that looks exactly like the log in page; you enter your information in, and the the page sends them your information. three of my friends have recently been hacked this way. instead of just logging into any page it tells you to, you have to make sure it says 'login.myspace.com', you should also change your password now. after that go to http://safety.live.com/ and use microsoft's free system scan to make sure nothing is on your computer.



Im on myspace. Why wont it let me log in? It keeps telling me "incorrect login" . Im using the same informatio

Check your Caps Lock



Im on myspace. Why wont it let me log in? It keeps telling me "incorrect login" . Im using the same informatio

Check your caps lock



Im on myspace. Why wont it let me log in? It keeps telling me "incorrect login" . Im using the same informatio

click forgot my password and it will email it to you. Maybe somebody figured it out and changed it on ya



Im on myspace. Why wont it let me log in? It keeps telling me "incorrect login" . Im using the same informatio

There are some possible culprits



1. Check your keyboard, make sure caps lock isn't on and all your keys on the keyboard work correctly.



2. make sure your log-in name/email address are spelled correctly and that your password is correct. If you're certain it's correct, have your password emailed to you. If you have recovery questions, try answering those.



3. If you still have issues email MySpace.



It's possible that your account was hijacked. It's happened to a few friends of mine. Good luck logging in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs