Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace Question/Problem?

Well, here's the thing, a few days ago, I posted a few quiz results from blogthings.com. (They give you a code so you can post your results on myspace) Well, today I checked into my myspace, and all of the quiz results were gone. All three. I don't believe anyone hacked into my myspace. Oh, and my profile was set to private. I don't remember doing that- maybe I did... I was just wondering if this could be a myspace error (the deletion of all of my quiz results) if so, how can I fix this problem? (If I can, that is.)



Myspace Question/Problem?

There is no such thing as a myspace error that deletes your stuff, but last night a major myspace hacker ran through all of myspace. So it might have changed some setting, my profile was tweaked also.



Just re-do them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs