Monday, December 28, 2009

MySpace Help?! (Im new at this)?

Hi, I'm am VERY new at this. Can someone who is very experienced with MySpace plz tell me step-by-step on making my space with cool backgrounds and layouts what particular websites to go to to make my myspace very cool, how to add those avatars, quizzes music video, music, etc. Please help me! I am very new at this once again. I never had ANY online blogs or anything like that. thank you.



MySpace Help?! (Im new at this)?

well you can find cool layouts / backgrounds on plenty of pages just write MYSPACE LAYOUTS on google for example ... this morning i got in this cool page http://whateverlife.com/ , pimpmyprofile.com ....for music and videos youtube.com .. and other more



MySpace Help?! (Im new at this)?

Try these sites they might help



http://206.225.92.10/myspace/



http://www.myspace.com/contacttables



MySpace Help?! (Im new at this)?

Just search for website like "myspace graphics" or "myspace templates" you should be able to find something in no time.



MySpace Help?! (Im new at this)?

go to myspacegeeks.com they have a lot of good stuff! or if you go to someone eles myspace they might have something that says if you want this click here!! get on my myspace and send me a message my name is kels and i'm from madison hights MI



MySpace Help?! (Im new at this)?

check the site out below they are great for myspace



MySpace Help?! (Im new at this)?

to get layout u could get them at myspacepimper.com or hotfreelayouts.com and then copy the cold and copy/past somewhere in edit profile and then to get videos you could get them from video.google.com or video.yahoo.com and then copy the code and paste it. to get music u could get them from myspace.com just click where it says MUSIC and search for a artist at the end u end up witha pimped myspace



MySpace Help?! (Im new at this)?

you copy the codes and paste them to the about me section for your background codes and for other graphic codes place them in the certain secions you want. ex. if you find a graphic code of something you like paste it in your interest section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs