Sunday, November 29, 2009

Am I just looking for a problem or is there really one there?

I've been with my bf for a yr. About 5-6 mo. into our relationship I discover he was "talking" to another girl. She happened to be a friend of ours. I knew she had a crush on him and told him that. He always defended her saying she didn't even though she would do things like text him lyrics in the late at night. I found some emails, we had a huge fight, and we worked on things to make it better. Things have been good with us since then, well until the other day. I was trying to find a back way to get onto myspace at work so I googled his screen name and what did I find...He had an okcupid.com account. I checked it out and all the pix and info look pretty old. So I assumed it was an old account that he forgot about when we got together. Then I notice it said he had last logged on May 16th. I confronted him and he said it must have been because he took a quiz there or something because he doesn't remember his pswd. I can't stop thinking he might be doing something. Is it all in my head?



Am I just looking for a problem or is there really one there?

This is a tough one, as there doesn't seem to be a hard and fast answer for you.



It sounds like you have your reasons to be leery, but no real evidence that he has committed any kind of infidelity. Your best bet is to keep your eyes and ears open. Sometimes you have to go with your gut instinct.



Am I just looking for a problem or is there really one there?

Probably he's a little bored. And since the pressure is on not to talk to the one who had a crush on him, he's found a new way for contact with either her or someone he can chat with or message in things he doesn't want to discuss with you. Bears watching in the future.



Am I just looking for a problem or is there really one there?

I wouldnt say that you have problem, if you were actually snooping and found it then I would say, yes. I would say keep your eyes open for any suspiscous activity...like late night texting from people you dont know. I dont see anything wrong with being concerned about what your spouse is doing!!



Am I just looking for a problem or is there really one there?

If the girl doesn't persue him anymore, then I think that you have nothing true to worry about.



Both my boyfriend AND I had OkCupids just for the tests. I mean, I wound up deleting mine and he didn't, it's just so easy to ignore an email on there like "OMG U R SO HOT".



Have some faith in this guy. If he wanted to dump you, he wouldn't be wasting his time with a one year relationship unless something SERIOUS came up.



Am I just looking for a problem or is there really one there?

If you asked him and he had an excuse then I think you should just let it go , but don't be blind. Keep your eye out for anything sneaky on his part. I hope not but he just may be one of those guys that cant be happy with just one woman and needs attention from others whether it be on the cell or Internet. Good luck!!



Am I just looking for a problem or is there really one there?

I would turn this a bit around and be on the scoop as to how much you 2 guys are really happy. What it seems to me is just that he likes that this girl is having a crush on him, all males have egos you know and she is definitely feeding his. I wouldn't say he is really interested in her, if he was, he would be with her, not you. Maybe he is one of those guys that need a lot of attention. Personally, I would never wanna be with someone that wouldn't find me enough and needed attention from other girls. How did he react when you confronted him, did he look like he was lying? Just be careful and re-examine how much you actually trust him. Trust me, if he is being shady, sooner or later the truth will come out without you snooping. As for now, don't drive yourself crazy by trying to look for his mistakes, give him the benefit of the doubt. Re-value what you want from a boyfriend and see how his behaviour fits. Trust your gut also, never fails. Good luck!



Am I just looking for a problem or is there really one there?

It depends if you are spending the most time with stud. If there are huge gaps in time apart when not working maybe, other wise you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs