Friday, November 27, 2009

Please Answer?!?!?

I am 14 and never had a boyfriend before. I have the BIGGEST crush on my best friends cousin but he is kinda a bad boy and I am a good girl. What I mean by that is I know the difference between wrong and right and I am not a wild child.....i get good grades and so on. I know that in reality I would probably never date him because we live in diff. towns. BUT is it okay to still have a HUGE crush on a guy that is kinda a bad boy. On his myspace it says that he is a stoner (he took a quiz on what kind of guy he is) I am NOT into stoners and would never date a stoner....do you think that he is a stoner or not?? I am really scared that I am not supposed to like a guy like this...but I can't help myself. He is really hott!!!! He is 15. The only problem is that I never get to see him...and I really don't know if I should tell my friend i like him.....should i??



Please Answer?!?!?

The unknown and the forbidden are always attractive. A number of slave owners' wives and daughters had affairs with the slave men for that very reason, back in the bad old days. He sounds like a bad match to me. You sound pretty normal to me. It is safe to have a huge crush on someone you can't see in person.



You'd be happier with a quiet boy from your church, I suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs