Friday, November 27, 2009

I cannot bring myself to study. I absolutely hate it is boring. Help me focus.?

I actually like reading, if its not boring and it is interesting. College books are boring and the Chapters are soooo long. How do I make myself focus and get serious. I've had 3 test so far and passed them. I got by those through reviewing my notes. But I know that sooner or later Im gonna have to crack that book open. Everytime I attempt I can get no further than a page or 2. The good thing is most of my teachers give quizzes and tests from the notes, but I know it wont be this sweet with every teacher. Also, send your MySpace link, so that I may further procrastinate.



I cannot bring myself to study. I absolutely hate it is boring. Help me focus.?

Don't worry about it. I got through college without having to read most of the assigned textbooks. It's all in the notes they give you.



I cannot bring myself to study. I absolutely hate it is boring. Help me focus.?

i get better marks when i dont study :D



I cannot bring myself to study. I absolutely hate it is boring. Help me focus.?

i know what to do. GET OFF YAHOO ANSWERS AND STUDY!



hope that helps.



I cannot bring myself to study. I absolutely hate it is boring. Help me focus.?

Study in a room with a desk and not alot of other distractions (such as a computer-turn it off).



I cannot bring myself to study. I absolutely hate it is boring. Help me focus.?

i have to brace myself and just study, and try not to fall asleep. i personally can't stand having to read ancient lit and then turnaround to read out of my oh soooo exciting algebra book, but i just do, mostly due to a fear of failing college (and losing my scholarship)



I cannot bring myself to study. I absolutely hate it is boring. Help me focus.?

Try this.



Study while you watch tv.



During the comerical breaks read or look over your nots of whatever.



If there a football game or baseball game on those are great cuz they last so long. (if your into sports)



I'm a huge procrastinator too. I should be doing my homework right now but instead I'm doing this.



I do alot of my studing while watching my team play or while watching my favorite show and it works perfectly for me.



I cannot bring myself to study. I absolutely hate it is boring. Help me focus.?

Why pay for tuition and books if you are not going to take full advantage? You have to decide you want to do it, no one can make you. Offer yourself a reward when you get the reading done, something you like to do. Stay off the computer until you get that reading done!



I cannot bring myself to study. I absolutely hate it is boring. Help me focus.?

Why not transfer into a program that interests you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs