Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I get quizzes from Blogthings to post on MySpace?

Okay so I paste the code you get on the About Me section but it won't show up :( Is there any other way?



http://www.blogthings.com/quizzes/



How do I get quizzes from Blogthings to post on MySpace?

what blog thingy are you tlking about?



if your tlking about a bulltion then you shouldnt have to use a code...in fact you shouldnt have to use a code from any site...just copy and paste the text that you want on your page into about me and the where ever you want a line to "enter" type %26lt;br%26gt;



i.e.



hi my name is...%26lt;br%26gt;chenoa



looks liek this:



hi my name is...



chenoa...



i.e.



hi my name is...%26lt;p%26gt;chenoa...



looks like this:



hi my name is....



chenoa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs